Friday 14 June 2013

Welcome to my #MacWRAP Blogspot - Learn about Wellness Recovery Action Planning

Hi and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.  This blog will be a way for me to help spread the word about Wellness Recovery Action Planning, or WRAP as its better known.  I was introduced to WRAP about 4 years ago and immediately saw the benefits that this self management tool could bring to me.  After using it myself for a few years I was delighted to be given the opprtunity via Scottish Recovery Network to become a WRAP Facilitator.  I have now been facilitating WRAP for 16 months (as of June 2013) , and it continues to change my life.  Over the coming weeks I will introduce you to WRAP and share with you my own refelctions on WRAP.  I will also share the many reflections of people who have participated in WRAP - and how they feel it has helped them.  In the meantime you can read more about WRAP here in Scotland via Scottish Recovery Network - www.scottishrecovery.net  
See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment