Monday 17 June 2013

My Reflections on WRAP and HOPE



Here is a poem that I wrote after I completed my 2 day day level 1 WRAP back in 2011.  Please remember that there is HOPE even when it feels like there is none
JUST FOR TODAY I NEED YOU TO KNOW...
Just for today I need you to know yesterday doesn't matter
Just for today please don't worry about tommorrow
Just for today believe that things can and will change
Just for today please believe that I believe in you - and you believe in me
Please - just for today, leave the past in the past and look to the future
AND TOMMORROW -
Don't forget the past - acknowledge it - but go gently on yourself
Dont see mistakes as failure
See FAIL as First Attempt In Learning
If you can only look backwards and not forwards,
I will look forward for you - with you - lets do it together
Lets believe that things can and will change - even just for today
TOMMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY
Copyright Donna Barrowman 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment