Monday 17 June 2013

HOPE - First Key Concept of WRAP



Taking time to explore the first key concept of WRAP - HOPE. Here is what HOPE means to my WRAP co-facilitator the lovely Gillian.  "For me HOPE is the light that I see when all around me is dark, its what keeps me going when the world collapses on top of me. It is love, life, joy, opportunity, belief, control and the future. It is living life without limits letting no-one else define me. It is for me the belief that things will get better and that I am not alone."
HOPE is essential for recovery - even just a tiny spark of HOPE. In my job I commit to spreading HOPE every day, and sometimes I take the responsibility of holding HOPE for others when they are unable to do so for themselves.
Remember and follow me on TWITTER, @wrap_scotland and use #MacWrap to learn more about WRAP

No comments:

Post a Comment